Re: What's going on with gpc?

This is an apology for not having packaged a new release of gpc yet. I was
planning to work on it during our final exam period, which is always a
quiet time for me, then our new head of faculty decided he wanted the
student grades anaylsed and reported in 20,000 different ways (well not
actually that many, but a lot). So instead of being able to work on gpc,
have been up to my neck modifying some very old Cobol programs (I didn't
know anyting about Cobol 2 weeks ago), sql programming and so gpc has been
neglected. Things should slow down next week when we start the
inter-semester break, so hopefully I will have something finished by the
end of January. Apologises to anyone waiting,

Richard

<3.0.2.32.19971207181327.006bf4c0@emirates.net.ae>:

>> This is a request for some feedback from current and potential users of
GPC.