Missing libpthread0_7-1.deb?

Hello,

  I hope that this is the right list to post this to.

I have been trying to install the latest libc6 and libc6-dev packages (2.0.6-2
I believe) and have to this point been unsuccessful.  The libc6 package
depends on libpthreads0.7-1.  The latest version on ftp.debian.org (and on
my machine) is 0.6-1.  Anybody have any ideas on where the package might be
found?

 I had posted a message concerning this matter to debian-user about three
nights ago and as of yet, no response.  I also posted a message to the
package maintainer 2 days ago. Again, no response.

 Thanks,

Steve Mayer
smayer@rtd.com