libc6 pine ?

Hello,

I was just informed (thanks, Che ;)) that there is a newer pine
source-only package in non-free... does it compile and work with libc6 ?
I remember that a couple of months ago there were some problems with libc6
pine, I dont know if it was corrected yet... the changelog is not
informative enough...

It would be so nice to remove libc5 from one of my machines... and pine is
the only obstacle (no, i cannot tell 30 people to switch to mutt :))

Greg

Ps. please CC me when replying

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org