xforms0.86 package insanity

>From the bug reprts on the xforms0.86 package, I've been able to
ascertain the following:

xforms0.86 currently depends on elf-x11r6, a virtual package that is
now obsolete.

xforms0.86 is libc5, and available in binary form only.

xforms0.88 is available, and is distributed compiled for libc6.

The maintainer for xforms0.86 seems to have disappeared.

What's going on with xforms0.86? There are new packages (xmysqladmin)
that are appearing that depend on it! But xforms0.86 cannot be
installed without a --force.

I think this more than warrants a non-maintainer upload..

--
Brought to you by the letters A and G and the number 19.
"Mmm.. Soylent Green.." -- Homer Simpson