The next dwww (was Re: Financial support)

> > Look for an updated dwww package and a new "kaffe+kore" package this week
>                       ^^^^
>
> Yuhuu!
>
> Is it the version with the "big step forward", you promised some time ago?

Unfortunately, not.  It's more of a "fix as many of the 40 bugs as possible"
release.  It'll be a little step forward, setting the stage for the
"big step forward" release in a month or so.

Don't expect much new for the next release, except support for the index
on multiple heirarchial pages (I haven't tried menu's support for that yet),
and maybe support for .dhelp files too.

The "big step forward" release should have much better support for a
wider range of meta-data, a DSSSL-based menu building system (yes, yet
another menu building system), better search capabilities, and an extensible
architecture.  I've got some additional plans that go beyond that release
too.

(oh yeah, since Brian is still cc'd to this - I should mention that I'd
 like to do a pgsql package too, now that we have an updated postgresql
 package again)

Cheers,

 - Jim