killall is removed from procps

[I emailled the talk about procps and colors on debian-private, but on second
thoughts it probably should go here]

Ok, so I have patched procps so it now does colors, and compiles and works.

But, killall is no longer in procps.  It is now part of a package called
psmisc.  This was done by the author of procps for some reason; the NEWS
says for better maintainability.

Anyway, for whatever reason, the new procps package, as it currenly stands,
will NOT HAVE KILLALL.  I think this is probably a Bad Thing.

Two options:
  I merge the psmic into procps
  I create a new package called psmisc.

What to do.