Newer DHCP package (was ...2.2.0 pre1 is out)

Ben Pfaff <pfaffben@pilot.msu.edu> writes:

> Yes.  IWBNI someone would package a DHCP client that is compatible
> with 2.[12].x, BTW.

Hi.  I volunteered to take over the never released "dhcp-sv" package from
Steve Dunham.  (It works with > 2.1 kernels.)  Since I volunteered:
1) My wife had our first child (Natalie Elizabeth, born on Dec. 3 :-))
2) I've not been able to connect to the site it was originally downloaded
from (ftp://phystech.dyn.ml.org/pub/) to get the latest updates.

If someone is interesting in aggressively pursuing this, please let me
know.  I'll give up this package to someone who has more time.  It's ready
to go other than needing proper postint scripts, and needing to be updated
if it's been updated upstream.

Later,
	Dale
--
| Dale E. Martin |  Clifton Labs, Inc.  |  Senior Computer Engineer    |