Re: [THANKS: Now Segmentation Fault] Re: [offtopic] Dont't ECHO

On Wed, 23 Dec 1998, Nuno Carvalho wrote:

>   2. I'm trying to use terminfo with success *but* when using tigetstr() I
> get "Segmentation Fault" ! :(

  After rest a little (I've been for on his project at least 11h/day) I
saw the code and found the problem! I needed to compare itgetstr with -1
and not 0 ! :) Stupid things ... that make anything

 Meanwhile it someone had a better idea to help me on doing this I'll
thanks.

 Thanks.

 Best regards,
   Nuno Carvalho