Re: Proposal: Package status page.

Jakob Sandgren wrote:
> I guess there are alternatives to Freshmeat that are better, searching
> the LSM, using filewatcher.org....etc. The best way to do it is
> offcourse to use a program that scans the primary site for new
> packages. I think the problem with such a solution is that it is hard
> to do in a reliable automatic way.

Just thought I'd note that for about the past 9 months or so I've been
periodically scanning sunsite's changelog and filing bug reports on packages
in debian that are out of date. I do it semi-monthly, and it's 90%
automated. Of course, if the package isn't on sunsite, this doesn't help.

--
see shy jo