Linux IP POSTER software!

Hello Debian,

    Ace Sales has just completed the development of an IP POSTER program
for Linux/Unix written in bash. We are interested in getting it
distributed via Linux CD releases and links on distribution websites.
The script will keep your DYNAMIC IP available 24 hours a day by posting
it frequently to your web pages hosted at your ISP. Distributors please
send any requirements, suggestions or information to me at the below
E-Mail link.

If you would like to check out the script it is in our DOWNLOADS section
on http://www.acesales.com

Our new Online Auction site we just put online is exclusively powered by
IPPOST.

Thanks

Arthur S. Jovellas
(Ace Sales, Network Engineer)