Re: ANybody got a working GTK+1.1.6

    Andreas> I'm very sorry, but the files go to master at this time.
    Andreas> I'm afraid I was going the wrong way only to contact the
    Andreas> list instead of you.

Since you never announced the upload in the first place, just
delete them from Incoming.

I'd reccommend you use dupload or a similar tool to handle the
announcements for you in the future, since you forgot to do it by hand
when you did the NMU, and you failed to contact me or anyone besides
debian-devel about it.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters P and S and the number 12.
"More testicles means more iron." -- Lunchlady Doris, The Simpsons