Re: libguile problem in slink

Craig Brozefsky <craig@onshore.com> writes:

> Michael Meskes <meskes@debian.org> writes:
>
> > We still have libguile3 in slink which needs _register_frame_info and siag
> > is still linked against it. I just updated siag in hope to get the fixed
> > version but it still doesn't work.
> >
> > BTW the same holds for guile-scsh.
> >
> > Am I correct that these have to be recompiled with libguile4? As it is right
> > now this bug certainly is release critical.
>
> Yes, you are correct.  libguile4 provides libguile3.

This situation has existed for quite a while.  I think I'll do an NMU
of siag to fix it.  Where's Yann?

Nobody has reported a bug against guile-scsh yet.  I just filed a bug
(Severity: important). Oops, maybe I shouldn't have - since it doesn't
have a versioned dependency, so libguile4 should satisfy it.

Cheers,

 - Jim