Re: Intent to package netman

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998, Martin Schulze wrote:

> Btw. I feel that the name netman is inaccurate and manpages-net
> or manpages-kernel would be more appropriate.

manpages-linux would be even better than manpages-linux, since
we will have soon more than one kernel to choose from (read: GNU/Hurd).

(Yes, some day I will also propose to rename all the kernel-* or *-kernel
packages to linux-* and *-linux respectively).

--
 "b37a07c1cf01e9ebcb25cc5a938e383a" (a truly random sig)