Re: Xfree 3.3.3 question

    Michael> I just got a Matrox Millenium G200 card. Since I suppose
    Michael> this is best supported with version 3.3.3 (it is on the
    Michael> list now but wasn't some time ago) I wonder if there are
    Michael> any packages yet.

This is getting to be a FAQ..

You can just go to www.xfree86.org and download the .tgz of your
favorite new server, untar it and copy the server into any directory
(/usr/local/bin works) and edit /etc/X11/Xserver to point to that
new file.

--
Brought to you by the letters O and Q and the number 17.
"Porco ga daisuki!" -- Fio, "Porco Rosso"