Re: menu entries (Was Re: Articles mentioning Debian )

	I have several for which there is no good excuse not to have
a menu entry, although the choice of command line args will be arbitrary.
	I think the place to implement the launcher with command line args
is in conjunction with a WM or a desktop project.
	Of course, in the future, menus could allow specifying whether an
argument can be given or which flags can be given, so that WM's can use the
info to build menus or launchers, perhaps interactively.  Thats my project
number 5431 .

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>