Re: DPLs : what do you think about ...

Tom Lees wrote:
  >Being the maintainer in question, its more a question of my bandwidth to
  >master.debian.org. I had cvs 1.10 packaged almost as soon as it came out
  >(which BTW was when hamm was stable and slink unstable), but my connectivity
  >problems to master (and the recent problems I have been having with hands,
  >etc.) meant that it couldn't be uploaded.

A small tip: you appear to be in Britain - connections to the US are far
less clogged in the morning than at night.  Interactive connections in
the mid-evening are hopeless, because _everyone_ is at it.  Do it at
7 in the morning and you should have no problems at all, and you have
cheap phone rates till 8:00.

  >And now I see that a 1.10.4 has been released, and is again distributed only
  >as a BIG (2.5MB) tar.gz. Doesn't seem to have much new, I'll aim to update
  >the package every 7 or 8 betas if no showstoppers turn up in between.

Don't they run a remote CVS service???

     "But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee
      more and more."                  Psalms 71:14