Big Linux Cluster in Germany

	I wanted to try translating some of the blurbs, but
I cannot locate them again.  This link still works,
	http://www.ccnacht.de/
But it does not mention debian .  The word CLOWN is a keyword,
and there is a link by this name on this site.  But the server in
paderborn appears to be down.  It was this CLOWN site that had
a spiel on why Debian was chosen.  This is the link
       http://ccnacht.uni-paderborn.de/
but it is  dead.

	btw . Paderborn is cool. I remember a few years ago when you
could download a map of paderborn via mosaic , straight from paderborn !
I thought is was so cool.

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>