Re: Proposal: a more general and flexible appoach of packages.

On Fri, Dec 11, 1998 at 10:33:02AM -0500, Shaleh wrote:
> I know Brian will be thankful for having an Imlib mailing list.
Ugh.  Fortunately Imlib is, for the most part, a well-behaved package.
Even if the bug reports I get for it do give me chest pains sometimes...;)

> Could we extend this one more step and state that any package depending on foo
> has their maintainer subscribed to foo's mailing list.  That was when foo
> changes all who depend on it will be aware.  That would be absolutely supreme.
Very much so.  That would have been very useful when the libjpeg62 recompile
of Imlib was done.

Brian