Date:         Thu, 10 Dec 1998 22:50:00 GMT
From: Alan Cox <alan@LXORGUK.UKUU.ORG.UK>
Subject:      Linux 2.0.36: The stuff that was 'fixed quietly' [Summary]
To: BUGTRAQ@NETSPACE.ORG

Linux 2.0.36 fixed various security holes as does any stable OS update. Some
of these may have equivalents in other systems, so this documents the
relevant ones now that every vendor should have their kernel updates long
out.

[...]

Red Hat Software:
http://www.redhat.com/support/docs/rhl/intel/kernel-upgrade-intel.html

No other vendor has bothered to reply to the original vendor-sec request
for comments on this message so far.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Thomas Roessler · 74a353cc0b19 · dg1ktr · http://home.pages.de/~roessler/
     2048/CE6AC6C1 · 4E 04 F0 BC 72 FF 14 23 44 85 D1 A1 3B B0 73 C1