Re: Nomination

On Thu, Dec 10, 1998 at 02:31:26PM -0500, Bob Hilliard wrote:
>      1.  When did you become a Debian developer?
Within the past 2 months

>      2.  What packages do you currently maintain?
I took over chos, cfengine, and debsums, I am also creating 2 new
packages. One is a program that I have written, which isn't ready for
release yet, the other is the dce1.1 tool kit.

>      3.  How many open bugs do your packages now have?
>          How many of these are severity: important or higher?
I closed several bugs for cfengine, chos and debsums. chos had one grave
bug that is now fixed. chos and cfengine currently have to bugs. debsums
shows two normal bugs bugs, which are actually fixed in the latest package
in the archive. I am waiting for wnpp to respond with my taking it over
(which reminds me i need to try to resend that request again). So all in
all none of my current three packages has any bugs.

While I agree that this has little to do with ability as a project leader,
it would look bad if a prospective DPL had a few packages with very old
grave/critical bugs files against them. I'm sure that none of the three
nominees has this problem, however.

UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems Inc.                 bcollins@debian.org