Re: Nominations: is there a web page ?

On 10-Dec-98 James A. Treacy wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 10, 1998 at 03:25:46PM -0500, Steve Hsieh wrote:
>>
>> Just wondering if there is a web page which lists the people thus far
>> nominated, as well as their personal statements?
>>
> It looks like our secretary, Darren Benham, has already taken care of this.
> I don't know whether he plans to add their statements or not.
>
> As usual, it will take a day or so for this information to hit the
> mirrors.
>
> Jay Treacy

There are two pages... the main page is http://vote.debian.org/1999/vote_0001
This is the "official" page but it takes some time for changes I make to be
visible so, when I change something, I'll put a copy of the page at
http://master.debian.org/~gecko/vote_0001.html

As for comments, I hope to make the official "nominating" email part of the
site (tonight) and possible provide the nominees with the right to add to.  For
anything else, I'm tempted to direct people to the archives as I don't wanna
try judging what statements from what emails should or should not be included.

- Gecko

* http://benham.net/index.html                                     <><  *