Re: egcc maintainer

On Wed, Dec 09, 1998 at 17:29:24 +0100, Michael Meskes wrote:
> Could anyone please tell me why Galen is still listed as egcc mainatiner?

Because he is still the EGCS maintainer.

> There were a lot of uploads by other people and the version number doesn't
> look like an NMU either.

That's because "Galen Hazelwood <galenh-egcs@debian.org>" is shared by the
EGCS maintainers, currently: Galen, Matthias Klose and me.

Maybe we should use something like
"Compiler maintenance group <galenh-egcs@debian.org>", but I'm not sure if
policy has been modified to allow more than one maintainer per package.

Ray
--
Tevens ben ik van mening dat Nederland overdekt dient te worden.