Thank you Joel Klecker

I just want to take a few minutes to publicly thank Joel for taking over
the glibc package. Every minute of my available spare time has been
insufficient to adequately address the needs of this package, and I am
very pleased to have someone with Joel's qualifications take the
torch/millstone from my numb fingers/neck.

I also want to take the time to thank all of you who helped me with this
package by providing patches and education when my ignorance was
excessive. Without such help I could never have done the job.

I hope that you will give Joel the same fine support that I received
during my "tour of duty" with this package.

Luck,

Dwarf