Re: critical bugs which can be closed or demoted

Santiago Vila wrote:
> > > Regarding slink, there are still a lot of insane priority values.
> > > Will they be fixed soon, by the ftp.debian.org maintainers, or are they
> > > waiting for bug reports?
> >
> > Since this is not an issue of the ftp maintainers but of the package
> > maintainers I'd rather like to see appropriate bug reports with a
> > certain severity.
>
> AFAIK, the override file overrides the package priorities in the control
> file (has this changed recently?).

Oh yes, you're right.  But still I think it should be fixed on per
package basis within each package.  Or we should remove the Priority
field from the control files since they're useless.

Regards,

	Joey

--
No question is too silly to ask, but, of course, some are too silly
to answer.   -- Perl book

Please always Cc to me when answering on the lists.