Re: Status of Slink

> > Mirror problems:
> >   Is ftp.debian.org synching master properly now?
>
> Please do not release slink untill we get ftp.debian.org fixed. I hope
> this will happen by early January.

I hope this is a joke ?! (sorry)

If we release in january we have only one month for distribute potato!!
In this month we must !! change gcc to egcs, glibc-2.0 to glibc-2.1 and
linux-2.0.x to linux-2.2.x for all packages + the new xfree (fbdev) + two
or more new architectures (powerpc, arm).

Come on:  NOT AGAIN THE SAME AS WITH HAMM !!

And we should distribute potato in may.

My few words,

     Hartmut