Manpages for STL

Petteri Hintsanen writes:
 > does anyone know where I could get reference manpages (or info docs) for
 > C++ STL? I've crawled thru the Net without any success so far. HTML is
 > available, but manpages...?

Please let me know if you find something ...

>From /usr/doc/libstdc++2.9-dev/README.libstdc++:

libstdc++ is an implementation of the Standard C++ Library, including the
Standard Template Library (i.e. as specified by ANSI and ISO). We are not
aware of truely free documentation for it.

The most reasonable alternative for now is to combine
- http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~musser/stl.html
- http://www.sgi.com/Technology/STL/
- http://www.maths.warwick.ac.uk/cpp/pub/
- http://www.dinkumware.com/htm_cpl/