Re: Release-critical Bugreport for December 7, 1998

On Mon, Dec 07, 1998 at 07:17:34PM -0800, Adam J. Klein wrote:

> > >  It is linked against libqthreads (cc ... -lguile complains
> > >  about three symbols qt_something that the linker can't find),
> > >  but it doesn't know about it (ldd libguile.so.4.0.0 doesn't
> > >  list qthreads)

Does anyone have an idea of how to avoid the 'chicken and the egg'
problem with this?  To fix this, I need to do -lqthreads, right?  This
package contains qthreads, though...  Do I need to seperate this out
into another package?

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org