Re: Release-critical Bugreport for December 7, 1998

Previously Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
> Wichert, let me give you a hand cleaning the cruft here:

Thanks!

> > Package: libguile3
> > Maintainer: David N. Welton <davidw@efn.org>
> >   30102  missing shared library
> >   30107  just another package bitten by __register_frame_info

>  If I'm not mistaken these and 29479 and 30336 are the same bug. Could s/o
>  please merge them?

Better yet, close them. The problem was the libc6 disaster which has been
fixed now.

> > Package: lists-archives
> > Maintainer: Johnie Ingram <johnie@debian.org>
> >   30369  Archive doesn't grok some mime types
>
>  How is this release crtitical?

Not, I'll add it to the exclude list.

> > Package: mozilla
> > Maintainer: Debian QA group <debian-qa@lists.debian.org>
> >   26712  mozilla: crashes on startup

Joey said he would close this bug, since the new package works for him.

> > Package: nonus.debian.org
> > Maintainer: Sven Rudolph <sr1@inf.tu-dresden.de>
>
> >   22287  nonus.debian.org with incorrect layout
>
>  from this bug's page I gather this is fixed... but I can't get to
>  ftp.de.debian.org right now:

NonUS isn't part of the official release, so these don't really count.
Also non-US desperately needs active management imho, since a lof of
those were already release-critical for hamm iirc.

>  PS: Did we set a date for the BSD? (Ironic, isn't it?)

Not yet, I'm trying to arrange to have a Debian machine with a net connection
sometime next week, which would be usefull.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl