Re: Release-critical Bugreport for December 7, 1998

On Mon, Dec 07, 1998 at 09:44:38PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Also non-US desperately needs active management imho, since a lof of
> those were already release-critical for hamm iirc.

Yes :-( I uploaded a fix for a bug to non-us almost two months ago I think.
It disappeared; I uploaded it again a few weeks ago. Still in Incoming.
I re-assigned the bug to nonus.debian.org, and I've sent some mail to it
and also to other people directly but have not heard anything.

I volunteer to assist with nonus, if somebody can tell me what to do.

Hamish