Good press in /. for Debian on German 512-cluster

For those people that don't browse slashdot.org frequently, I thought
I'd point out that we got good press as being the choice distribution
for the CLOWN 512 node Linux cluster.  The technical page (in German)
describes why Debian was chosen.  Quickly stated, they liked the fact
that we were free of licensing problems (for main), had nice, simple,
easy-to-modify boot scripts, were easy to miniaturize (down under 16
meg), and had a very strict adherence to the FSSTND.

The German technical document is at
http://ccnacht.uni-paderborn.de/tech.html, for those interested.

 Zed Pobre <zed@va.debian.org> | PGP key on servers, fingerprint on finger