Re: intention to package GMT (or is it already taken ?)

Sven LUTHER <luther@maxime.u-strasbg.fr> writes:

	I think I may have made that announcement.  I built it, but
never packaged  it.  The licensing was confusing.  I found more than
one statement.  One of the licenses was DFSG free.  I tried to correspond
with the authors, but I don't recall if they responded.

	Please take it ! I don't have time, but I think it would be worthwhile.

	Note that there are databases (? 50 MB) which may have different
distribution terms.

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>