Re: Release-critical Bugreport for December 4, 1998

Just a couple of administrative notes I forgot to add:
* this post is now done completely automatic, so I have to rely much more
  on people sending in comments since I can't check everything by hand before
  it is send.
* the list of unmet/illegal package relations has been modified: a bug
  in parsing versioned dependencies has been fixed (thanks to Jason for
  noting this) and it now says why a relation is not met. This list
  is online as http://master.debian.org/~wakkerma/unmet.html .

And finally, I'm somewhat concerned by the lack of progress in reducing
the number of bugs. Most new bugs are closed quite fast, but it seems
that about 75% of these bugs are not being worked on at all. Some were
even release-critical when we were working on hamm!

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl