Re: Amusing bugreport

On Fri, Dec 04, 1998 at 05:26:06PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Martin Schulze wrote:
> > If you have open questions, ask the maintainers you know via IRC,
> > several of them are online on different networks.  Additionally
> > you can always query the lists.
>
> Yeah, lets make irc part of the official Debian strategy for fixing
> bugs :).

It is already, well, its not in any of the texts which I have seen, but
I've gone after people on IRC to get bugs fixed <G> *ducks and runs!!*

> Previously Torsten wrote:
> > My idea to get some bugs fixed: What about creating a new channel on
> > irc.debian.org dedicated to fixing bugs. I guess if we can discuss the
> > bugs in realtime we can fix them a lot faster than by email-discussion.
>
> Very much agreed! I suggest #debian-bugbusting :)

#debian-ZAP!! Or perhaps #debian-squish? Or even #debian-protean?
*runs faster!!*

Zephaniah E, Hull.

--
 PGP EA5198D1-Zephaniah E, Hull <warp@whitestar.soark.net>-GPG E65A7801