Re: More problems for non-US?

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:

> > They have decided to keep a copy of this photo on their computer systems.
>
>  I'm definitely not following you here. Mind explaining me how is this
>  *that* bad? We have that here, too, but I've never really thought about it
>  as something I don't want.

It makes it easy for the police to get a decent photograph for criminals,
and they know immediately about any distinctive features you have. This
may be good, but not when they get the wrong person, and plaster your
picture all over the news. I would class it as a breach of privacy.

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)

       WinErr: 018 Insufficient Memory - Only 50.312.583 Bytes available