menu segfaults -- gimme a core!

Two people on this list have reported update-menus coredumps with the
new libc6 and libstdc++. Others (including me) cannot reproduce this.

To be able to fix this in slink, I'd very much appreciate the
help of someone who can reproduce this.

So, if you are one of those who can reproduce this, could
you send me:

 -- A core dump, please! (gzipped and uuencoded).
 -- output of `dpkg -l'
 -- output of `ldd /usr/bin/update-menus

And, if your system is connected to the internet, I'd really appreciate
an offer to get an login on your system. (If you are willing to offer
this, please send the account info pgp encrypted to my debian account.
My pgp key is in the debian keyring).

Thanks!