Re: More problems for non-US?

On Fri, Dec 04, 1998 at 07:24:18AM -0500, Robert Edmonds wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, M.C. Vernon wrote:
> > Exactly. Maybe Debian should buy some tropical island (with a 10MB/sec
> > link to the outside world), and we could all live there :)
> >
> > Seriously though, this is a big worry for me - I have cryptography
> > available on my website.... :(
> >
> > Matthew
>

> 10mb/sec?? are you crazy?? I want gigabit :)

What are the legalities involved in doing cryptography over telnet from a
country where crypto is outlawed but on a computer who is in crypto-free
country ?

maybe we could provide such a crypto-host, so that all people without access to
crypto software coudl do their signing there ?

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER