Re: Future of release script
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Future of release script
- From: Rob Browning <email@example.com>
- Date: 03 Dec 1998 11:36:26 -0600
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: email@example.com's message of "Thu, 3 Dec 1998 15:00:13 +0000 (GMT)"
- References: <m0zlaEn-000IitC@polya>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Julian Gilbey) writes:
> Would there be any complaints about this??
No. As far as I'm concerned anything that closes the bugs on upload
is horribly broken anyway and should be changed or canned. Bugs
should not be closed until the packages make it into the archive from
Rob Browning <email@example.com> PGP=E80E0D04F521A094 532B97F5D64E3930