X Decay

I just upgraded to current Slink again today.  The previous upgrade
broke backspace in Xterm.  I fixed that.  This time it broke menus
in Xterm; i.e. Ctrl-button? for any mouse button now just meeps.
It also broke desktop-jumping (with "Alt- ->" and "Alt- <-") in fvwm2.

I don't know what package to report bugs against.  The fvwm2 package
wasn't upgraded.  Any suggestions for how to fix the menus in Xterm
would be most welcome.  (Using the old xterm binary is no help, and
the /etc/X11/Xresources/xterm file wasn't changed.)

Could the bug be kbd or kbd-data?

Nathan Myers
ncm@cantrip.org