Re: Intent to package: xsnow

Anselm Lingnau wrote:
> I intend to package xsnow:

But why?

>  Package: xsnow
>  Version: 1.40-1
>  Section: x11
>   Xsnow is the X-windows application that will let it snow on the root, in
>   between and on windows. Santa and his reindeer will complete your
>   festive-season feeling.
> (The package is essentially done; I'm in correspondence with the
> upstream author in order to get the license clarified.)

Do you have any problem with:

pkg -Ifinlandia!joey(tty5):/tmp/work/foo> dpkg -I /pub/debian/dists/potato/non-free/binary-i386/x11/xsnow_1.40-5.deb
 new debian package, version 2.0.
 size 17608 bytes: control archive= 356 bytes.
     298 bytes,     9 lines      control
 Package: xsnow
 Version: 1.40-5
 Architecture: i386
 Depends: libc6, xlib6g (>= 3.3-5)
 Installed-Size: 42
 Maintainer: Martin Schulze <joey@debian.org>
  Xsnow brings Christmas to your desktop, with snowflakes falling, Christmas
  trees, Santa and reindeer.

PS: I'm going to steal your description.

Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.