Re: Elections

Hi,
>>"Steve" == Steve Greenland <stevegr@debian.org> writes:

 Steve> I just looked at the Constitution again, and realized that there is
 Steve> apparently no provision of project member to nominate someone else for
 Steve> Project Leader. Is this intended?

	I think so. It would be too easy to nominate someone who has
 no inclination or time to spend on project leadership to be
 nominated. The resulting chaos would cost time and much emailing to
 resolve.

	I can just see it now: nomination-terrorism ;-)

	manoj
--
 Everyone hates me because I'm paranoid.