Re: XFree86-3.3.3 is really not in slink?

On Mon, 30 Nov 1998, Katsura S.Yoshio wrote:

> Well, I am with you at most part.  However, I think we will lose
> advantages against another Linux distribution (Suse, Redhat ..) on X.
> In particular, A lot newer driver advantages (Mostly tested enough)
> would be lost.  Yes, It requires another burden on maintainer of X....

This new functionality is not "lost". If people need neomagic support they
can just download from slink. We can even put a notice for neomagic users
in the install notes or whatever.

--
Robert S. Edmonds
| Debian developer         |      http://www.debian.org |