Re: Proposal: New mailing list debian-laptops

debian-boot might work for some aspects, for example zimage vs
bzimage.  Reduced load when on battery power doesn't fit there.
debian-devel has so many items, it can be difficult to carry on a
directed discussion of many topics.  The solution isn't as simple as
you suggest.  laptops is not a *little* sub project.  There is a lot
of information which needs to be integrated.

A laptop list is probably a good thing.

--
Kevin Dalley
kevind@rahul.net