Re: libc6 problem (__register_frame_info)

On Fri, Nov 27, 1998 at 02:07:12AM -0500, Mitch Blevins wrote:
> I've got three packages (zircon, plan, jed) that can neither
> be configured or removed from my system using dpkg/apt/dselect.
> because of a __register_frame_info error.

I just had to downgrade libc6 to 2.0.7u-5 because the version in
frozen broke apt, dselect and possibly other applications.

To what package should I sent a bug-report: apt and dselect or
libc6?

Groetjes, Peter

--
It's logic Jim, but not as we know it. | pvaneynd@debian.org for pleasure,