Re: fltk before freeze

On Wed, Nov 25, 1998 at 02:11:32PM -0500, Gregory S. Stark wrote:
> Anyways, no packages are actually using fltk yet (argh, we still have forms
> programs in non-free, the whole point of packaging fltk was to enable us to
> move them to main!) and the new snapshot should be more bug-free than the old,

I would love to see forms packages moving to fltk, but for this to happen
fltk has to be much more compatible with forms. I tried twice to compile lyx
with fltk. Way too much has to be changed for me not knowing either forms or

Dr. Michael Meskes, Manager of the Western Branch Office, Datenrevision GmbH
work: Cuxhavener Str. 36, D-21149 Hamburg, Michael.Meskes@datenrevision.de
home: Th.-Heuss-Str. 61, D-41812 Erkelenz, Michael.Meskes@usa.net
Go SF49ers! Go Rhein Fire! Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!