Re: IPv6 support and Debian

At 15:46 -0800 1998-11-26, Matthew Schlegel wrote:
Has anyone thought about creating Debian packages for all of the IPv6
software?  I may be totally off here, but I'm thinking that IPv6 is going to
be the future of the internet over the next few years.  We could possibly make
the changeover easier if we started putting out debian packages for all of the
support software.  It certainly wouldn't hurt debian at all.

I agree that should be done. With glibc 2.1 and Linux 2.2 nearly released, now is probably the time to get started with IPv6.
--
Joel Klecker (aka Espy)                     <URL:http://web.espy.org/>
<URL:mailto:jk@espy.org>                  <URL:mailto:espy@debian.org>