Re: Draft new DFSG

We are going to have to deal with this same issue with respect to test
suites which support a "standard". There are compelling reasons for this
in a standards environment, and as long as other tests are allowed to be
added to the suite, I believe we must consider these licenses as free.

Just because the object in question is not allowed to be changed, doesn't
necessarily reduce its freedom. Declaring such objects non-free definitely
restricts its freedom.

Luck,