Re: intent to package revtex

On Wed, 25 Nov 1998, Nils Rennebarth wrote:

> And they can't even really claim that LaTeX2e is new. Sigh.
May be the guys use a different time scale from the normal sense.

> But someone  (Chris Hamlin, chamlin@aip.org) hacked a revtex.cls that
> makes revtex work in LaTeX2e native mode. Perhaps that's enough for now?
I know that and if I recall right a collegue of mine used it some time
ago.  But did you ever tried to foreward a LaTeX2e file with this
class to the revtex people.  My friend failed in doing this!

> Should be available on ctan or from me in case you don't find it :-)
It's somewhere in my collection of useful things, too.

Nevertheless I think according to the strict license conditions of
Debian it is a little bit tricky to get the inofficial class file
included.

Kind regards

           Andreas.