Re: should be packaged: remaining LDP books

[ Please don't Cc: public replies to me. ]

Adam Di Carlo:
> LDP books, such as the network admin's guide, which have DFSG licenses
> (some don't) should be packaged.  This is a good simple starter
> package for a new maintainer.

FWIW, I already have made private packages of the sysadmin guide (of
which I'm author), but I'm not going to release anything until I can
finish the conversion to DocBook. I'm having trouble getting jadetex to
accept the TeX version.