Re: Amusing bugreport

Would I have people beating down my door to kill me IRL if I set the
severity on this bug to important on the basis that there are just too
many little bugs for this to be released?

(Any one of the bugs is not enough, but when you add them all up..)

Zephaniah E, Hull..
(Who is currently looking for ways to defend himself if he were to
actually do this (=:] )

--
 PGP EA5198D1-Zephaniah E, Hull <warp@whitestar.soark.net>-GPG E65A7801
    Keys available at http://whitestar.soark.net/~warp/public_keys.