ACE-4.6.4 packages available for testing

I just released some unofficial Debian packages (I'm not an official
Debian developer yet) for Doug Schmidt's ACE library.  They are available

Note that the shlibs dependencies file is probably corrupt since I built
the packages on a 2.1.126 kernel which causes ldd to exit with a signal

The packages also aren't 100% "lint free." :)  Lintian complains about
some things but I don't believe them to be about anything serious.

Please let me know if you have problems with them.

The TAO packages are compiling "as we speak."  I'll release them tomorrow
for testing.

Ossama Othman <othman@astrosun.tn.cornell.edu>
58 60 1A E8 7A 66 F4 44  74 9F 3C D4 EF BF 35 88  1024/8A04D15D 1998/08/26